WHY STYLE & FACE STUDIOS…
Style & Face Studios is leading the way for eyelash and brow services in Kansas City by teaching women the value of investing in beauty services and self-care. We are a luxury salon where women can come to enhance their natural beauty and pamper themselves. If there is a new lash or brow service to try we are the go to beauty experts.
Style & Face Studios was founded to “create that which is ‘taylored’ and undeniably beautiful”. Each service is customized to fit the clients needs, wants, and appearance. We strive to introduce our clients’ to their best self, the undeniably beautiful version that is confident in who she is and what she can accomplish.
Style & Face Studios caters to the woman that understands the importance of being her best self because when she feels good, she knows she can do anything. She owns her style and celebrates diversity and beauty with those around her. When she let’s appearances slip, she let’s standards slip and that’s not something she is prepared to do.
Our goal is to inspire the women we come in contact with to love her own aesthetic, live with authenticity, and dare to travel the journey led by her ambition. She is one of a kind, and unstoppable but she must first believe it.
AESTHETICS. AUTHENTICITY. AMBITION.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
But who am I really?
I am a mother, a fiance’, a veteran, a friend… I’m a girl who decided to follow her dreams, and you should too.
- I do NOT like macaroni & cheese, or cheese at all.
- 13 has become one of my favorite numbers. I was born on the 13th and so was the love of my life.
- I took sign language when I was in college & fell in love with it; wish I could have stayed with it.
- I’d choose strawberry.. Then vanilla… Then chocolate.
- I graduated college with a Bachelors in Business administration, but feel like I could have done without it.
- “The dress” was black & blue, not gold & white.
- I am a veteran and spent 8 years working with ammo in US AIRFORCE RESERVE but am 100% a “girly girl”.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I wanted to be a flight attendant when I was a little girl.
- I am a 10 time & counting certified lash artist… I am obsessed with mastering my craft.
- I am in LOOOVVEEE with details.
- I outline first when I color, then fill in. #alwayscolorinsidethelines
- My name is Dazja .. pronounced Duh-zyA, but I don’t get mad when people mispronounce it.
Can’t wait to meet you, & hear how you’ll leave your mark on the world.
See you in the Studio,